Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Summertime Crickets

Hi everybody!  Rose here.  Today's post will be short, but I wanted to give you guys an update, as I've been getting questions about when we'll be more active again.

I haven't blogged in a few weeks, and I know that lately, my posts have been sporadic and far fewer than normal.  For those who are still following us, thank you so much!!  Your support is so awesome, and very much appreciated.

We are planning on getting back into blogging more frequently over the next few months.

This year has been beyond crazy, and the Spring/Summer handed us some huge life changes, so our focus went to taking care of our personal life for a while.  Now that things are settling down, we're looking forward to getting back to blogging!

We hope you all are doing fantastic, and enjoying the winding down of Summer.  Thanks again for your support! :D

Ciao for now,

~Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Please share your thoughts with us :)